Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Catch Up and Moving to Icelandia

Another morning of catching up on blogs and email.  Ok, so it wasn't all productivity, but I'm on vacation!

After coming home from work, and with my stuff all packed up, Shawn gave me a ride to George and Laurie's now vacated apartment.  They left this morning for London where Laurie would have a brief layover then continue on to California and George would stay the night before traveling to the South of France to begin the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage walk across northern Spain.  Icelandia, as George dubbed the apartment upon his arrival in March, is a nice, small studio apartment on the 4th and top floor of an small apartment building near the center of Hässleholm and above a pizzeria.










I am very grateful to the Cordeiros and Marcus Linderoth for letting me stay in their homes while I've been in Sweden.  Both were very welcoming and accomodating and I truly appreciate their kindness.  It will be nice to have my own space, though, and experience (a little bit) of living on my own in another country.

No comments:

Post a Comment