Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Final Team Meeting

I spent the morning doing some catch up on blogs, emails, and laundry at the Cordeiro's.  Partly because it needed to be done, but also partly due to the weather.  It was very windy and rainy at times.

I went of the the Contreras's apartment in mid afternoon.  They had fika ready and we went over some details and quirks of the apartment, as I would be moving in after they left tomorrow.  I also spent a good amount of time picking George's brain.  He was very generous with his time and patience and answered all of my questions, which centered mainly around getting a coaching job.  I feel very fortunate to have had him as a coach and am glad that I've been able to stay in touch with him over the years.  He is a great guy and has so much knowledge and experience.

After our Q&A session, George and I walked to the field for the last time to attend a Hurricanes team meeting.



Uffe supplied fika in the form of coffee, chocolate cake, and lingonberry cream.  After eating, those in attendance gathered around and wrapped the season, as well as talking about the upcoming launch of the Hurricanes' peewee program.


So ends the Hässleholm Hurricanes 2010 senior season.  As mentioned, peewee and junior practices will continue, and I'll be helping out with those as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment