Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Swedish Laundry on a Rainy Day

Today was quiet, but productive, especially by vacation standards.  The weather was rainy the vast majority of the day, which gave me a perfect excuse to stay inside and do laundry, as well as catch up on sorting come pictures and blog posting.

I've already spoke of the Cordeiro's unending hospitality, and here is another great example.  Knowing I arrived yesterday at the house with a big bag of laundry, Katarina provided sticky note translations and instructions on how to use the Swedish washer and dryer in their home!



With these very helpful guides, I was able to do all of my laundry throughout the day.  Sweden is great because most people speak at least some English, but you take for granted that you wont be able to read anything, either... unless you have help.

No comments:

Post a Comment